Having a carburetor engine car that is wasteful is indeed annoying and a little to make financial problems.
For this reason, many people are looking for ways to save fuel on carburetor car to put the brakes on spending a little.
The function of the carburetor in the car is as a supplier of gasoline and air. Carburetors are an important component in maintaining the performance of the car and also fuel.
If the condition of the carburetor is not good, the car will usually become wasteful and not powered.
If your car uses a carburetor and the car is also old, the problem of wasteful gasoline is a common thing. Caring for an old car must be routine and need more attention. That’s because of the internal condition of the engine which is usually already worn out.
In this article, we will provide tips on caring for your vehicle carburetor to be more economical.
Here’s How to Save Carburetor Car Fuel
How to save gasoline on old cars must always pay attention and care for the carburetor.
Not only requires maintenance, but car carburetors must also be adjusted in such a way as to be economical.
Here, we do not recommend adjusting the carburetor yourself at home if you are still not too knowledgeable about carburetor controls.
It is highly recommended, you consult with your customer repair shop on how to set up a carburetor car. We will only provide tips for taking care of cleaning carburizing vehicles so you can save more fuel and you can do it at home.
- Make sure the carburetor pilot jet is always in a clean condition from dirt
- Clean all airways in the carburetor and there are no leaks in it
- For a truly total cleaning, the carburetor must be completely disassembled and sprayed with a carburetor cleaner all the channels, especially those that are narrow channels
- Leave it overnight so that all the dirt can fall out, put the carburetor back in the car the next day
- Check the surface condition of your carburetor, whether it is still smooth (good) or not. If the condition is not even, it can make the fuel pervasive and the consumption of car gasoline becomes wasteful
- If there are curved parts, then flatten the section so that it is flat
How to save fuel carburetor car if done properly can indeed make a car economical in the consumption of gasoline or fuel. Of course with a note, the condition of your car’s carburetor is also still in good condition. Because if your carburetor is worn out, whatever you do also the results remain unchanged.
That was the tips or ways to save fuel carburetor car that is easy and you can practice yourself at home. Hopefully, this article can help solve your problem …